[Mdabs] Do you want a chance to win money for some money?

erindaring at gmail.com erindaring at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:29:00 UTC 2018

Hey fellow MDABS students,

Did you know that the NFB of Maryland has a student scholarship?! Well we do! This scholarship is for blind college students. If you are a senior in high school or already a college student, the John T. McGraw scholarship is open for you to sign up! Applications are due April 15th!

Now I did say something about winning money for money. As an incentive, the student board has decided we should have some fun and make a raffle with it! For every student who signs up for the scholarship, they will be entered into a raffle to win $50! The drawing will be down soon after the application deadline has past.

Also we are doing the same thing for the National NFB scholarship! For every Maryland student that enters the National NFB scholarship will be put in another raffle for $25! note that the Deadline for the National NFB Scholarship is different from the Maryland’s. That deadline is March 31!

Erin Daring,
Treasurer and Chair of Fundraising
Maryland Association of Blind Students