[Mdabs] Fwd: [MD-AtLarge] Meeting Reminder and Minutes

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:37:34 UTC 2018

Hey MDABS!

Did you know there are famous blind people throughout history? Would you like to hear a little more of what the NFB is all about, or do you want to be involved but don’t have a chapter in your area? Check out this opportunity to learn some famous blind history and get to know a few more Federation members on the at large NFB of Maryland call tomorrow night! All the info is below.

See you there,

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: