[Mdabs] John T. McCraw Scholarship Program

Cazares, Gabe GCazares at nfb.org
Wed Feb 28 13:22:01 UTC 2018

Howdy Students,

Thanks to those of you who joined us earlier this week to learn more about the NFB of Maryland scholarship program. This year, the NFB of Maryland is offering two scholarships in the amounts of $2,000 and $1,500, respectively. As I mentioned on the conference call, one sure way you won't win a scholarship is if you don't apply!

The April 15 deadline is fast approaching, so don't procrastinate, get your application in soon! You can find all of the requirements on the scholarship webpage<http://nfbmd.org/scholarship>. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me off-list.

I'm looking forward to seeing some fabulous applications!
Best,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares
Chairperson, 2018 NFBMD Scholarship Committee
410-659-9314 x 2206

Disclaimer