[Mdabs] Fwd: [VABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] Win glory and candy for your student division

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:46:30 UTC 2018

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: