[Mdabs] Question

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 03:28:16 UTC 2018

I Lauren,
Is the problem that you can not find the mobility vehicle or the taxi access
vehicle?  You should be able to listen for the running motor and use your
cane to find the door.  I am not sure that parking is really the problem.
You should call the county where you live to get the rules.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.