[Mdabs] One Month Left! Register for the 2018 NFB Southeast Student Seminar

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:54:02 UTC 2018

The registration period for our South East regional seminar for blind high school and college students closes in just one month! Please get your applications in to Erin Daring to save your spot.

The 2018 NFB Southeast Regional Seminar

An opportunity to sharpen self-advocacy, confidence, and social networking skills for blind students.

 Eligibility: Blind High School and college students in the southeast states. Other interested students are welcomed to attend.

Activities Include: Engaging workshops with Federation mentors, interactive confidence-building opportunities, and chances to apply NFB philosophy to real world situations.

•	When: August 10-12, 2018
•	Where: National Federation of the Blind
The Jernigan institute
200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, MD 21230

To register, please contact Erin Daring, MDABS treasurer at 240-316-8839 or erindaring at gmail.com.

Registration opens on May 15, 2018 and closes on July 15, 2018. For any questions about this event, please contact Robert Parsons at 804.801.7674.

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.