[Mdabs] Candidate Forum

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed May 2 14:10:13 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

As members of the National Federation of the Blind, we know living the lives
we want often means getting involved in our state, as well as our local
communities. Here is a way to be a part of the political process, and gain
vital information.

Is education an important issue for you in the upcoming election? If so,
please consider joining Baltimorieans for Equal Education (BEE) for a
gubernatorial candidate forum on Wednesday, May 30. This forum will take
place in Baltimore. All information is below, with exact location
information located on the actual RSVP page. If you are able to attend this
event, please RSVP as soon as possible. There are still a few candidates who
have not committed to coming to this event, so the more people we have
coming the more likely all candidates will be to join us and answer
questions specifically about education in Maryland. It does not matter which
political party you support. Please come out and hear what all candidates
have to say so you can make an informed decision when voting for our next
governor. Also, if you are passionate about education, please pass this
information along to family and friends who might share this passion and may
want to join the forum.

Education Gubernatorial Forum

Wednesday, May 30 6 - 8 PM

Baltimoreans for Educational Equity will be hosting an education-focused
candidate forum for the gubernatorial candidates. Come out and hear their
perspectives

on providing an equitable education to ALL students in Maryland. Join us in
the room to be informed before the primary and show all the candidates that

education is an issue Baltimoreans are focusing on in this election.

RSVP Here:

https://goo.gl/P83oNx

---