[Mdabs] Conference Call Tonight

Mary Price pricemarymary at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:27:43 UTC 2018

Hey Elena. It’s Mary.

I apologize but I won’t be able to make it tonight for the meeting as I have a final exam tomorrow morning for my children’s literature class in college and I want to study for it before hand.

I’ll be able to make next month’s meeting, just not this month’s.

Hope all is well,

Mary.

Sent from my iPhone