[Mdabs] hi this is michael.

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 19:16:56 UTC 2018

Hi

Sharon Maneki

National Federation of the Blind of MarylandMichael,

Welcome.  Glad you subscribed to the list.

I enjoyed meeting you at the convention.

Cordially,

410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.