[Mdabs] Research Participants needed Quickly

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 18:43:20 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Please read the information below.  You much act immediately if you want to
participate.  I know nothing more than what is here. Thank you.

We are looking for 8 participants that are completely blind or legally
blind.

They will be compensated $125.00 for a 1-hour interview + $25.00 for
transportation for a grand total of $150.00. They will need to find
transportation to the Social Security Administration Headquarters at 6401
Security Blvd. in Baltimore.

We have specific times during the day next Monday(9/24), Tuesday(9/25),
Thursday(9/27) and Friday(9/28).

It will be necessary for individuals to call our office (410) 583-9991
between 5:00 PM- 9:30 PM, Monday thru Thursday 5:00 PM-9:30 PM and then
Saturdays 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM., to qualify for the study. When they call,
please have them ask for the "GOLD" study.

If you have any questions about the study, please call Ted directly at
410-286-1355.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.