[Mdabs] Very Urgent Action Needed in Annapolis

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 4 20:00:01 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Time is running out!  The General Assembly ends on Monday.  Our Scooter Bill
SB 805/HB 1243 is stuck in the Senate Finance Committee.  You must call or
email the members today or tomorrow, April 5.  The email address is:  first
name.last name at senate.state.md.us <mailto:name at senate.state.md.us>   The
phone number is either 410-841-plus extension or 301-858-plus extension.
The message is:  Vote in favor of this bill to protect the safety of blind
pedestrians.  Everyone should contact the chairman, Senator Delores Kelley,
ext. 3606.  Everyone should contact their own Senator and as many others as
possible.

If you live in:   Anne Arundel County, contact Pamela Beidle, ext. 3593 and
Edward Reilly, ext. 3568.

Baltimore City, contact Antonio Hayes, ext. 3656

Baltimore County, contact J.B. Jennings, ext. 3706 and Katherine Klausmeier,
ext. 3620

Montgomery County, contact Brian Feldman, ext. 3169 and Benjamin Kramer,
ext. 3151

PG County, contact Malcolm Augustine, ext. 3745 and Joanne Benson, ext. 3148

Everyone should contact Stephen Hershey, ext. 3639.

We can get this done if everybody makes calls and emails.  Thanks for your
help!

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.