[MDABS] Fwd: [NFB-Maryland] FW: Respectful Request for Affiliate and Student Participation

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Tue Dec 17 01:42:08 UTC 2019

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“

Begin forwarded message:

From: president--- via NFB-Maryland <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>>
Date: December 16, 2019 at 7:55:08 PM EST
To: <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>>
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] FW: Respectful Request for Affiliate and Student Participation

Dear Maryland Blind Students,
I would encourage you to attend Washington Seminar if you can – it is a transformative experience.  NABS has some financial assistance available, and the NFB of Maryland may also provide assistance for blind students.  Please note that NABS often holds activities the weekend before Washington Seminar as well as activities throughout Washington Seminar itself.  We anticipate that we will have our Congressional appointments on Tuesday, February 11, 2019.  Thus, Maryland students should plan to attend Washington Seminar for at least part of the weekend of February 8 and plan to return home on Wednesday, February 12.

Interested students should fill out a NABS Financial Assistance application (if financial assistance is needed) and also reach out to me as well.

Thanks,
Ronza

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110