[Mdabs] Join Us: Family STEAM Event at the NFB

LaShawn Myles -LBPH- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Thu Feb 7 15:06:35 UTC 2019

*We would **LOVE** your feedback!*

*Make a difference and have fun at the LBPH and FutureMakers Accessible
STEAM event for kids, ages 5-12.  The Maryland LBPH is partnering with
Future Makers and wants to create hands on, fun, and engaging accessible
activities for kids. Future Makers will be bringing these activities to
libraries around the state.  But we value your feedback, and want to know
how we can make the activities more accessible to children with visual
impairments. *

*Please mark your calendars and join us at the NFB on Saturday, February
16, from 2 - 5 p.m. You do not need to stay the entire time, but the more
feedback you can give, the better.*

*This workshop is limited to no more than 25 kids and their caregivers. So,
make sure you RSVP. We hope many of you can join us!  *

*RSVP several ways:*

1. Call: 410-230-2455.

(Leave your name, phone #, and the number attending event on voicemail.)

2. Online at https://goo.gl/forms/AAjtwOu7jPHRpmbD3

[image: STEM.JPG]

(Image: Three children of working together creating an atom sculpture)

*Location:  *

The National Federation of the Blind

200 E. Wells St, Baltimore, MD 21230

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.