[MDABS] looking for a room mate for national convention

Sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 04:42:19 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a lovely day.
So, my friend is currently looking for a roommate for the
national convention.
He is looking for a male over the age of 18. He is willing to pay
a little over half of the cost, and one meal. So if you're
looking a good room rate this is a good opportunity.
However, because it is so close to convention, he does need to
know as soon as possible.
His name is Juan carlos gil. Please email him if you are
interested.
His email address is juan2617 at gmail.com
Please also note, that he is in a wheelchair. That being said, he
is very independent, so you needn't worry about whether you need
to look after him or anything of the sort. If you have any other
questions please feel free to email him directly, as I am only
the messenger.  Thank you all so much for taking the time to read
this. I hope you all have a lovely day and a brilliantly awesome
convention.