[MDABS] Student Event

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Tue Dec 1 16:27:05 UTC 2020

Hi students,
As a reminder, we hope to see you for our Helpdesk event tonight! Here
are the details:
Tuesday, December 1 from 8PM-9PM

Maryland Blind and Low Vision High School and College Students

Join us, the Transition Helpdesk team, on Tuesday, December 1, for
some fun virtual activities!
Get your mind off of finals and end of the year projects and spend
some time with us, where we will chat, play some virtual games, and
show you how the Helpdesk can be here for you anytime you need us!

Click this Zoom link to join:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84054353418?pwd=Q3F6WWVOM05iWGc2NnhRdXJ6KzlPZz09

Feel free to email us with any questions: helpdesk at imagemd.org

The Helpdesk is a safe place for you to find answers to specific
questions or to discuss issues or situations you’re dealing with.
Inquiries are confidential, and we will never share identifying
information from anyone who contacts the Helpdesk.

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for Independent Living in Towson, and it is funded
by a grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of
Special Education/early intervention services.