[MDABS] Are You a Friend of the Library?

nfbmdsm at gmail.com nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:04:27 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Don't forget to enter the hat contest and help us celebrate LBPD at the
Annual Friends Meeting on Saturday, October 24, at 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
Come early so you don't miss anything!

Zoom Link:
https://umd.zoom.us/j/2289820529pwd=QUdod3ZRaVMvVkZGTnpld014VkRJQT09
Meeting ID: 228 982 0529
Passcode: leavesfall

You will not want to miss our guest speaker, Dr. Joanne Settel. She will be
speaking about her latest two books. See you there!

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.