[MDABS] Announcing the Youth Reference Desk

LaShawn Myles -LBPH- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Mon Sep 14 12:00:00 UTC 2020

It’s Back to School!  Don’t worry, The Maryland State Library for the Blind
and Print Disabled has you covered. Whether you are a student, parent, or
teacher we have an abundance of FREE and readily available services,
programs, and materials.

Need additional support, contact the Youth Reference Desk for more
assistance. Inquiries will be answered from Tuesday-Thursday from 3- 5 p.m.
  If you request a call from a librarian, please allow one business day for
us to respond.

 You can connect with us in two ways.

   1.

   Email us directly at kidsdesk.lbph at maryland.gov *OR*
   2.

   Tell us a little more about how we can best help you by submitting an
   inquiry to https://bit.ly/35zidOy

Welcome Back & Best wishes,
LaShawn

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.