[MDABS] Last Call: Save the Date | NFB Career Quest Saturday Seminar

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:23:50 UTC 2021

Attention Maryland Blind and Low-Vision Students: Attend Upcoming Event
If you are looking for an opportunity to take your career readiness skills to the next level, please join the National Federation of the Blind Career Mentoring Program along with the Maryland Association of Blind Students for our post-COVID-19 NFB Career Quest Saturday Seminar. Take advantage of this opportunity at no cost. Registration required.
https://nfb.org/menteeapplication

NFB Career Quest Seminar | Saturday, August 14, 2021 | 10 AM - 4 PM ET
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute, 200 East Well Street. Baltimore, MD 21230
Who should attend? | Eligible blind and low-vision high school and college students between ages 14 and 21

The following is an overview of what to expect:
Comprehensive day of learning from successful blind professionals
Hands-on opportunity to polish up your resume
Sharpen your interview techniques
Test your business fashion savvy
Network with blind peers
Ask burning questions about working while blind

Please RSVP no later than 5:00 p.m. eastern Friday, August 6, 2021, by contacting Maurice Peret, Coordinator of Career Mentoring & Employment Programs, at 410-659-9314, extension 2350 or mperet at nfb.org.

We look forward to your active participation in this fun and interactive event!

Best regards,

Ellana Crew, Program Assistant
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314, extension 2421 | ecrew at nfb.org