[MDABS] Spring Raffle, Please Reserve Numbers!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:14:17 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Once again, back by popular demand, it's time for our spring raffle! I have
in my possession 1000 tickets, numbers 000 through 999. Paying five dollars
gives you the right to reserve one three digit number. (Of course, as long
as you have the money, you can reserve as many numbers as you would like to
pay for!) Each day in the month of May, 1 three digit number will be drawn.
If your number is drawn on a Sunday through Friday, you win $50. If your
number is drawn on a Saturday, you win $100. It's that simple!

If you would like to reserve specific numbers, please act fast! The deadline
for all reserved number requests, which are first come, first serve, is
January 31. After that, tickets will be given out around the state for
people to sell, so I certainly cannot promise to have your number.

If you would like to reserve a lucky number or two, please contact Melissa
Riccobono at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com <mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com> , or call
or text me at 443-803-0266.

Also, if you would like to sell raffle tickets, please let me know. As
always, we want to sell all 1000 tickets, and this will only happen if as
many people as possible do their part to buy and/or sell.

I look forward to filling your number requests!

Melissa