[MDABS] You're Invited! Final ACB Convention Triathlon Meeting

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Mon Jul 26 14:22:51 UTC 2021

Hello All!
We invite all students to join us on Tuesday July 27 for our ACB
convention de-brief meeting. This meeting is the third and final in
our ACB Triathlon meetings series, and you never know, there could be
some great prizes for attendees! This meeting will also close out our
convention triathlon series, and we hope you will join us as we
conclude convention season. You need not have attended any previous
meetings in order to join us; all are welcome to join in the
discussion!
Please join us tomorrow, July 27 at 7 PM via Zoom.
Here are the joining details, and we hope to see you there!
Bridges Help Desk is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ACB Convention Triathlon De-brief Meeting
Time: Jul 27, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88593830861?pwd=eklmdkFNMStSSGh5OGFvcXhCY3Qwdz09

Meeting ID: 885 9383 0861
Passcode: Bridges
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,88593830861# US (Washington DC)
+16465588656,,88593830861# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 885 9383 0861
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ktcQMR5ZW

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
and Educators *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Check out our website <https://imagemd.org/bridges-help-desk>*

*Send us an email <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Text*: Send to *(410) 305-9199*

*Voice mail: (443) 320-4003 [*leave a detailed message and we will return
your call]

*Contact us through our accessible webform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucdh9JELV4Q8UkANgjStQUSwJcWys-JjWtcQ4wc8QWkk7Ew/viewform>*

*Like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition> *

Follow us on Twitter @BridgesHelpdesk <https://twitter.com/BridgesHelpdesk>

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g> *

Tap into our Instagram feed <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for independent living in Towson, and it is funded by a
grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of Special
Education/Early Intervention Services.