[MDABS] Tonight at 7 PM: NFB Convention Preview with the Bridges Helpdesk!

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Tue Jun 29 15:42:56 UTC 2021

Hello All!
We invite all students to join us tonight for a convention preview
meeting. This meeting is the first in our NFB Triathlon meetings, and
you never know, there could be some great prizes for attendees! We
will be talking all about what you can expect during NFB Convention
and will be here to answer any questions and chat.
Please join us tonight, June 29, at 7 PM via Zoom.
Here are the joining details, and we hope to see you there!
Bridges Help Desk is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Convention Triathlon Preview Meeting
Time: Jun 29, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87045649144?pwd=ZTlob012bDg4bFVPMHd2VlNGcUJVZz09

Meeting ID: 870 4564 9144
Passcode: 086852
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,87045649144# US (New York)
+13017158592,,87045649144# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 870 4564 9144
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcsnpdgK2G

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
and Educators *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Check out our website <https://imagemd.org/bridges-help-desk>*

*Send us an email <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Text*: Send to *(410) 305-9199*

*Voice mail: (443) 320-4003 [*leave a detailed message and we will return
your call]

*Contact us through our accessible webform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucdh9JELV4Q8UkANgjStQUSwJcWys-JjWtcQ4wc8QWkk7Ew/viewform>*

*Like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition> *

Follow us on Twitter @BridgesHelpdesk <https://twitter.com/BridgesHelpdesk>

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g> *

Tap into our Instagram feed <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for independent living in Towson, and it is funded by a
grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of Special
Education/Early Intervention Services.