[MDABS] Register for Youth Leadership Forum Today!

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Mon May 3 21:23:45 UTC 2021

Are you excited about government and disability rights? Are you a
current high school junior or senior in the state of Maryland?
Get ready for four days of empowerment, education, and fun at this
year’s Youth Leadership Forum! YLF will be held virtually this year
from August 4-7.
Apply if you identify as a person with a disability, are in your last
two years of high school, and are excited about government and
disability rights.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn about disability policy
and to network with disability leaders and peers from across the
state!
Despite the web page advertising an application deadline of April 20,
the program is still accepting applications.
Apply today – space is limited:
https://www.innow.org/mdylf/

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
and Educators *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Check out our website <https://imagemd.org/bridges-help-desk>*

*Send us an email <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Text*: Send to *(410) 305-9199*

*Voice mail: (443) 320-4003 [*leave a detailed message and we will return
your call]

*Contact us through our accessible webform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucdh9JELV4Q8UkANgjStQUSwJcWys-JjWtcQ4wc8QWkk7Ew/viewform>*

*Like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition> *

Follow us on Twitter @BridgesHelpdesk <https://twitter.com/BridgesHelpdesk>

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g> *

Tap into our Instagram feed <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for independent living in Towson, and it is funded by a
grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of Special
Education/Early Intervention Services.