[MDABS] Student Roundtable: Tricks and Treats

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Mon Oct 18 16:09:46 UTC 2021

To All High School and College Students:
Please join us for our upcoming Maryland Bridges Transition Helpdesk
Student Roundtable: Tricks and Treats on October 26 at 7:30 p.m.!
Tricks and Treats is a relaxed roundtable discussion for blind/low
vision high school and college students. We will discuss nonvisual
techniques for all things visual in the classroom: presenting
PowerPoints, getting visual information off of the board or slide
show, viewing videos and graphics, and much more!
We also welcome your questions and topics of interest. This Roundtable
belongs to you: blind/low vision transition-age students in Maryland.
Please join Bridges and one another Tuesday, October 26 at 7:30 p.m.
on Zoom.
Please note all Maryland blind/low vision students who attend (and
provide us their mailing address) will receive a thank you gift
marking our appreciation for your participation.
If you can, please pre-register at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLeLNtNshxxvBZi6O9WYPZGvM6oKKEivg8IDM8a076rPRXVQ/viewform
Even if you don’t pre-register, please join our Tricks and Treats Zoom
meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83972513211?pwd=bnpqejc1WjFGZCtiZmdiOTgrTjdTQT09

Tricks and Treats Bridges Student Roundtable, Tuesday, October 26,
2021 at 7:30 PM
Meeting ID: 839 7251 3211
Passcode: 579731
One tap mobile: +13017158592,,83972513211#
We hope to see you there!

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
Educators, and Community Allies *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Check out our website <https://imagemd.org/bridges-help-desk>*

*Send us an email <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Text*: Send to *(410) 305-9199*

*Voice mail: (443) 320-4003 [*leave a detailed message and we will return
your call]

*Contact us through our accessible web form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucdh9JELV4Q8UkANgjStQUSwJcWys-JjWtcQ4wc8QWkk7Ew/viewform>*

*Like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition> *

Follow us on Twitter @BridgesHelpdesk <https://twitter.com/BridgesHelpdesk>

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g> *

Tap into our Instagram feed <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for independent living in Towson, and it is funded by a
grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of Special
Education/Early Intervention Services.