[MDABS] Qualified Charitable Distributions from Individual Retirement Accounts - Avoid Taxes

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Aug 26 02:12:52 UTC 2022

Do you know how to give and avoid taxes on your required minimum
distribution from your retirement account? Simply direct your IRA custodian
to send a gift directly to the charity and avoid paying taxes on the income
from your required minimum distribution. Almost everyone over
seventy-and-one-half years of age can benefit from this tax savings tool.

Please consider a gift from your individual retirement account to the
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland. Your IRA custodian will need
our employer identification number (EIN), which is 52-1301033, and our
street address, which is 15 Charles Plaza, #3002, Baltimore, MD 21201.

Your gift will support vital programs like our Maryland NFB Braille
Enrichment for Literacy and Learning Academy, student scholarships, and
advocacy and training programs for students, those losing vision, and
seniors.  . Thank you so very much for considering a qualified charitable
distribution. We can't succeed without you.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back