[MDABS] It's Time to Vote

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:45:31 UTC 2022

Greetings Everyone,

I just want to share a few voting reminders: Early voting for the primary
election begins on Thursday, July 7 and ends on Thursday, July 14. The
hours for voting are 7AM to 8PM. You can still request a mail-in voting
ballot by finding an application on the State Board of Elections website.
https://elections.maryland.gov/voting/absentee.html  The board of election
must *receive* your request for a ballot by July 12. The primary election
will be conducted in-person on Tuesday, July 19.

Let your voices be heard. Thanks.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.