[MDABS] Got Questions: LBPD Summer Reading Program

LASHAWN MYLES -MSL- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Wed Jun 1 15:02:07 UTC 2022

The Oceans of Possibilities Summer Reading Program is beginning June 15th.
Please join us as we discover topics around the oceans.

Here are some answers to some commonly asked questions.

Q:  Do I have to use Beanstack to participate?
A:  No, this year you can opt to record your reading & activities using a
gameboard.

   - Use this registration link to obtain a gameboard:
   https://forms.gle/qZuGjgfwyhegcvaa8
   - Download an accessible gameboard <https://qrco.de/bcJEFA>. @
   https://qrco.de/bcJEFA
   -  If you like to go paperless, register with Beanstack
   <https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org/reader365>

Q:  How can I participate?