[MDABS] Track the Pac Survey - Deadline June 3, 2022

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Thu Jun 2 00:57:02 UTC 2022

Whether you donate to the National Federation of the Blind through the
Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) Program or not, your feedback is needed to
help improve the program for the organized blind movement. Please complete
the five-minute survey and share it with members and supporters.
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nfb-pac> Take the PAC survey now online or
by phone. To complete the survey by phone, call 229-632-7878 or toll-free
833-632-7878.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers