[MDABS] FW: STEM Programs Alumni: Register to Attend the Reunion at National Convention

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Jun 3 20:32:25 UTC 2022

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: National Federation of the Blind [mailto:webmaster at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 3:00 PM
To: Ronza Othman <rothmanjd at gmail.com>
Subject: STEM Programs Alumni: Register to Attend the Reunion at National Convention

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/nfb-logo-for-email-template.jpg>

Calling All STEM Programs Alumni—Attend Upcoming Reunion!

Science Academy, Youth Slam, EQ and STEM2U, Oh My! Since 2004 the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has had so many amazing STEM programs for youth. Remember when you participated in a program and learned how STEM can be fun and accessible? Remember all the cool things you did from launching rockets to building boats? Remember all of the new friends you made and mentors you met? Or if you were a mentor, remember how rewarding it felt to inspire others? Let’s relive some of those memories this summer during the 2022 National Convention.

Join us on Saturday, July 9, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. convention time in New Orleans for food and fun with an atmosphere perfect for the STEM fan in all of us. Network with fellow NFB STEM program alums, meet fellow blind professionals, catch up with mentors, and share your favorite NFB STEM memories in our photo booth. If you have already registered see you there!

Register now for the NFB STEM Programs Reunion and Reception! <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25953&qid=7242918>

Don’t miss out, as it is sure to be an exciting evening! The deadline to register is June 15.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25954&qid=7242918>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25955&qid=7242918>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25956&qid=7242918>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25957&qid=7242918>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25958&qid=7242918>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25959&qid=7242918>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States

..