[MDABS] Bowling is quickly approaching

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Tue Mar 29 20:06:16 UTC 2022

Please check out the flyer Below.  this is a student division fundraising  activity.    we are trying to hit our goal of 30 people. If you haven’t please sign up and join us.

The Maryland Association of blind students wants you to come bowl with us.
When: April 3rd from 1 PM to 2:30 pm.
Where: AMF Bowling
6410 Security Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21207
Who: of course there’s an emphasis on students. But we welcome everyone.
How much: only $15 Per person.
What do you get for that: an hour and a half of bowling, a slice of cheese pizza, unlimited fountain drinks!, Shoes, and quite possibly the best thing the opportunity to have fun with us!
All you have to do is fill out the form below
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
We Hope to see you there!
Qualik Ford over and out

Wilhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_miZgBF1REm8kSqNxNqyrCEG603GUx7KQa-zuVmGUiiwcnQ/viewform

Qualik Ford
Email: qsford at outlook.com
Phone number: 301-312-9813
National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland affiliate board member
Maryland Association of blind students president
Maryland affiliate Diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
National Association of Blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
Maryland affiliate Sports and recreation cochair
Blind industries and services of Maryland rehabilitation instructor