[MDABS] Washington seminar scholarship

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sun Nov 20 18:47:07 UTC 2022

Dear NABS Family,

Have you heard? After three unprecedented years, the National Federation of the Blind is returning to the in-person arena for our annual Washington Seminar, taking place from January 30 to February 2, 2023.
This week is an incredible opportunity to learn about and advocate for legislative initiatives that will improve the lives of blind Americans nationwide, while also developing your presentation skills and growing your personal and professional networks.
We want to see as many students join us in the nation’s capitol as possible for this long awaited reunion, and as such, we are thrilled to be announcing the launch of our 2023 Washington Seminar Funding Program, which provides partial scholarships to blind students wanting to participate in the full experience of Washington Seminar.
The application goes live today and closes on Thursday, December 15 at 11:59 PM ET. You can access the application at the below link:
https://forms.gle/e5ScpdXngTHJyRVcA

If you have any questions, please direct them to NABS President Trisha Kulkarni at nabs.president at gmail.com.
We are very excited to gather in a little over two months and hope you will consider joining us.

With love,
Trisha

Qualik Ford
Email: qsford at outlook.com
Phone number: 301-312-9813
National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland affiliate board member
Maryland Association of blind students president
Maryland affiliate Diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
National Association of Blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
Maryland affiliate Sports and recreation cochair
Blind industries and services of Maryland rehabilitation instructor