[MDABS] Maryland Association of blind students advocacy and related arts seminar

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sun Aug 6 14:45:08 UTC 2023

Hey there, fellow blind students! 🎉 We’ve got an amazing event coming up, and you won’t want to miss it! 🤩 Sponsored by the Maryland Association of Blind Students, our seminar is happening on August 19 at 3345 Washington Blvd. Halethorpe, MD 21227, from 10 AM to 4 PM.

Get ready for an inspiring day filled with advocacy talks from awesome speakers who understand our challenges and triumphs! 🗣️ And that’s not all - we’re going to have some seriously fun times playing various blind sports, including the exciting beep baseball! ⚾️

But wait, there’s more! If sports aren’t your thing, fear not! We’ve got a special painting class led by a talented blind painter! 🎨 You’ll have the chance to tap into your creative side and express yourself through art.

Oh, and did we mention lunch is on us? 🍔🍟 And don’t worry about getting here - if you need transportation, we’ve got you covered!

So mark your calendars and spread the word! It’s going to be an incredible day of learning, bonding, and having a blast with our blind community. See you on August 19! 🤗 #BlindStudentsRock #BlindPride #BlindSeminar2023
#Mdabs

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15jjLQAtIKuRx9-yTmdlB4OvHK2BkNwKibdDCzlWq7iY/viewform?edit_requested=true>
[6Osqe6zKXpxxLPKXlVOssz4Tvox4otCZcuY1t0OyBo_PVTOwkEoehk3s9c4galXmzDfwPdLa_t4=w1200-h630-p.png]
Maryland Association of blind students advocacy and related arts seminar<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15jjLQAtIKuRx9-yTmdlB4OvHK2BkNwKibdDCzlWq7iY/viewform?edit_requested=true>
docs.google.com<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15jjLQAtIKuRx9-yTmdlB4OvHK2BkNwKibdDCzlWq7iY/viewform?edit_requested=true>