[MDABS] 2024 Spring Theater Donation Drive - Beetlejuice, the Musical

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Jun 2 16:04:27 UTC 2024

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is conducting a Spring
Theater Donation Drive. In appreciation for your financial support, we will
enter contributors in this program into a drawing for a pair of tickets to
the Hippodrome Theater in Baltimore to see the hit musical, Beetlejuice,
Sunday, June 30, 2024.  The winner may request that the date of the event be
changed to a different day the previous week.

The show will be audio described.

For every $10, the contributor will get one chance to win. For example, if
an individual donates $20, they will be entered into the drawing two times.

We will draw on June 15, 2024 for these tickets.

Here are the rules:

- Contributions will be taken until June 14, 2024 as part of this
initiative.

- For each $10 donated, the individual's name will be entered into the
drawing. That means the more the individual donates, the greater their
chance of winning.

- We will draw on June 15, 2024 one name from those who have contributed at
least $10 during the campaign. That individual will receive 2 tickets to the
June 30 show, and they may request the tickets be changed for a different
performance between June 26 - 29 (the Hippodrome may not be able to
accommodate the attendee's first choice).

- Tickets are nonrefundable and nonexchangeable.

To make a donation as part of this drive, please:

PayPal*

Visit:

 OR

Zelle:  <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> President at nfbmd.org

OR

 Contact Ronza Othman directly to arrange for in-person payment at
<mailto:President at nfbmd.org> President at nfbmd.org or at 443-426-4110.

For questions, contact Ronza Othman at  <mailto:President at nfbmd.org>
President at nfbmd.org or at 443-426-4110.

Note: PayPal payments incur an additional $1 per contribution for
processing.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers