[Mdpobc] a proud mom

Wendy Nusbaum wendynusbaum at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 01:05:07 UTC 2009

________________________________

Hi everyone,

This past weekend Christopher and I were in California for the Braille Challenge Finals.  For those of you who are not familiar with this it is through Braille Institute.  There are 5 age categories ranging from 1st grade to 12th.  The kids are tested in things like reading comprehension, proof reading, spelling, speed and accuracy (dictation) and charts and graphs.  Christopher came in 3rd this year in his age group.  We are so proud of him.  This is a very tough competition and to have placed is wonderful.  He gets a savings bond.

I just had to share.

Wendy Nusbaum