[Mdpobc] dyslexia

L W mama2sally at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 22:55:04 UTC 2009

Hi all.

Hubby and I are starting to think that Joli might have Dyslexia.
She has several symptoms but I had before always thought that the symptoms were
caused by her vision and/or her being a ESL student.
But I read that Dyslexia is a visual reading problem, and so I wonder how can
you tell if a child with a visual impairment also has dyslexia.
Is it even possible for a VI to have it?

Is there a place to have her tested in or near westminster MD?  How do I go about that?

Thanks,
Lauren