[Mdpobc] dyslexia

Bare Wood House barewoodhouse at erols.com
Tue May 5 17:52:02 UTC 2009

Lauren,
Elaine Mummaugh is very much involved with Dyslexia in Maryland.  She would be willing to talk to you 410-857-0242.  The doctor that she refers people to is in Columbia, Dr. Colotta 410-772-7155  vcolotta at ndatest.com   Tell the doctor that Elaine referred you and he will work you in.
Mike and Wendy Nusbaum
Hope this helps.