[Mdpobc] What time does the convention bus leave New Carrolton?

Darlene Dorr navydarlene at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 11:06:44 UTC 2009

Hey Jill,

You and Aaron will be at convention? That's awesome! My son Nathan who is a senior and Aaron met, albeit briefly, at the National office a few years ago. (yea we tried to hook up therafter but never did). You guys haven't come to state in many years have you - (cause Nathan and I are always there and haven't seen you) I have had some issues in the past at state conventions regarding Nathan and the teen group.  Issues from the standpoint of the teen group that Nathan hangs out with while at state convention....the kids there are all clicky - they all go to one high school out of Baltimore - and they basically treat Nathan like crap. I didn't even have him sleep with them one year because they do rent rooms just for the guy teens and the girl teens. They do alot of social things. This year, Sharon has hooked Nathan up with a guy who just graduated from college for Nathan to interact with becuase she totally knows the issues and differences between those
 kids and Nathan. Aaron and Nathan will be a good match to hang out I think. Let's hook up and get the kids off and socializing together!!

Nathan and I will be there around noon - when are you coming in?

Darlene