[Mdpobc] Tween Activities at state convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 13 16:33:32 UTC 2009

Hello Elvita,
There are activities for teens, which is the age group Leah is in.  Mary Jo
Hartle is coordinating these; I will get more information from her and post
it to this list.  You can certainly register for the convention online, or
you can send in the form you have all ready filled out along with a check.
Either way is fine.  We do like to get the form even if you register online,
so you can either mail it separately or, if you've filled it out
electronically you can email it directly to Sharon Maneki.  I hope this
helps; please let me know if you have questions.  I know this registration
process is complicated!  I hope to have a much more streamline system next
year!
Thanks,
Melissa