[Mdpobc] Early tweens at convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 13 23:39:41 UTC 2009

Hello Lauren,
There is nothing special planned for children during Friday's seminars.
There are technology exhibits they would be interested in, and they are
certainly welcome to sit in the seminar with you.  After the seminar there
is ice skating and a talent show, both of which your kids might enjoy.
	As for Saturday--there will definitely be children around your kids'
ages in the childcare room.  The childcare workers will have things planned
for children of all ages, so your kids should not be bored.  Again, there is
often time for ice skating on Saturday afternoon.
	I hope this helps.
Melissa