[Mdpobc] iPod Nano Raffle to Benefit Blind Kids

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 22:32:18 UTC 2009

Wendy

There is a place when you order the ticket that when clicked opens up a free text block, I used it as my Mom requested certain numbers so I entered that in the block when I ordered. The confirmation number that is on the order is not the ticket number. Buying a ticket generates an email to mdparentsofblindchildren at gmail.com. One of the board members will be monitoring that site and emailing back your ticket number [ticket numbers to be given out in the order the tickets were bought [numbers 001-100] unless someone has a special request for a number and that number has not yet been assigned.All the imformation as to who has what number and their contact information will be kept on a spread sheet. At convention a number will be drawn and the person with the corresponding number is the winner.

Susan T. Polansky