[Mdpobc] Frederick Keys

Wendy Nusbaum wendynusbaum at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 02:25:52 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,
I just want to make everyone aware of The I C.A.N. Foundation's upcoming Night Out at the Frederick Keys.  We are selling general admission tickets to the June 12th game for $5.00 per ticket.  This is a Saturday night.  There will be fireworks at the end of the game.  Christopher Nusbaum will be singing the National Anthem and Nathan Clark will be throwing out the first pitch.

For those of you who do not know us we are a foundation helping VI kids throughout Maryland receive the technology and scholarships for things like camps, conventions, NASA Space Camp etc.  Check us out at www.icanfoundation.info or on facebook.  Just search I C.A.N. Foundation (don't forget the periods) under groups.

Please let me know if you have any questions of if you would like to attend.  I can email you the order form for the tickets.  I hope to see many of you at the game.

Wendy Nusbaum
wendynusbaum at yahoo.com