[Mdpobc] seeking short stories RE: Mary Ellen Thompson

Watson, Bob BWatson at nfb.org
Wed Dec 8 14:01:59 UTC 2010

Hi-as some probably may know, Mary Ellen Thompson will be retiring this
month from the National Center for the Blind staff. She has been
associated with the NFB for over 25 years. Many of you may have small
snippets of stories or fond memories of her and her work with the
parents division over the past many years. If so, please email them to
me and I will share them at a lunch on this Friday at noon. If your
children also have something to share, please send that along too.

In addition, all are invited to attend this lunch on Friday. Please
bring your own lunch to enjoy. We will provide drinks and desserts. It
will be in the lunch room at noon, lasting about one hour.

Email them to: bwatson at nfb.org

Bob Watson, Content Manager

NFB-NEWSLINE(r)

National Federation of the Blind