[Mdpobc] [Greater-baltimore] MDPOBC Breakfast and BakeAuction-CORRECTION

The Jacobs Family bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 17:56:51 UTC 2010

Hey That's a thought!  Thanks Melissa!!  I could send David over to Crystall
early in the morning or Friday night, and he'd be taken care of during the
day.  Bill could stay there at the Center with Virginia.  I could boogy over
to MSB after cleaning up from Breakfast and set up the MDPOBC table over at
MSB.  Trudy and I could do our thing over there if she's amenable to that.
This could work after all.  Bill could come pick us all up after Braille
Rocks.  Let me talk it over with him.

Bernie