[Mdpobc] FW: CLB Braille Babies Seminar

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:06:56 UTC 2010

FYI  A Seminar on Braille Babies.

Trudy L. Pickrel
1st Vice President MD Parents of Blind Children
www.tlcbythelake.weebly.com

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.

only 10% blind Children being taught Braille

You can be part of the solution.

Buy a Louis Braille Commemorative coin at www.nfb.org

From: arnoel at clb.org
To: sepolansky at verizon.net; tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:30:39 -0400
Subject: CLB Braille Babies Seminar

Hi Susan and Trudy,
I hope all is well with you both!  CLB is providing a Braille Babies seminar for parents and professionals on November 20th.  I was hoping you might be able to help us spread the word.  The flyer will all the information is attached.  We have several professionals signed up to attend, however I am hoping to recruit more parents of young children with visual impairments, birth to 6 years old.  The seminar is free and all parents attending will be able to take home some great resources!

Please feel free to let me know if you need additional information or if I can answer any questions.

Thanks so much and take care, Andrea

Andrea R. Noel
Manager of Children and Family Programs
Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind