[Mdpobc] I C.A.N. Foundation

Wendy Nusbaum wendynusbaum at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 00:10:58 UTC 2011

I just wanted to let everyone know that the I C.A.N. Foundation is having their
annual fundraiser at the Frederick Keys on June the 4th.  For those of you who
do not know who we are.  The I C.A.N. Foundation www.icanfoundation.info was
formed in 2005.  We are a fund of the Community Foundation of Carroll County.
We help visually impaired youth though out the state.  We help to purchase  the
technology, or provide scholarships to camps or conventions that help our kids
be equal with their sighted peers.  A few of the things we have done:  helped
several kids attend space camp, helped a student attend the Colorado Center for
the Blind program, helped several graduating seniors get the equipment they
needed for college, plus more.

Our fundraiser is a great night at the Frederick Keys, the minor league baseball
team.  All you have to do to help us is buy tickets from us for the June 4th
game and then come out and join us at the game.  I have attached the form to
order tickets.

We are also looking for a student to throw out the first pitch at that game.  I
have also attached a form for that.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Wendy Nusbaum
wendynusbaum at yahoo.com