[Mdpobc] Disney suggestions

Chrissie Day- cmdayrdh at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 06:03:05 UTC 2011

Hello,
My name is Christine.  I'm a Mom of two wonderful blind children age 3 & 5.  My husband Doug and I are planning a trip to Disney World for the family.  We(parents) have been before but it will be the children's first visit.  Disney is such a visual place, I was hoping I could learn from other parents who have been through it, how to make the experience more wonderful, more tactile, more blind friendly if you will.  The children have very little usable vision and are not cognitively impaired.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Smiles, Christine Day