[Mdpobc] public school helping with program expenses

Wendy Nusbaum wendynusbaum at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 18:35:19 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
I am gathering information.  I need to know if anyone has ever had their public school system help pay for a summer program?  We are looking at Chris going to BISM 2012 and are looking for financing.  Chris receives summer services (ESY) for O&M and OT.  I would like Carroll County to take the money they spend on ESY and apply it to BISM 2012.  We are not planning on asking them to pay the entire thing just what they would spend if he did not go.  I am trying to get my "ducks" lined up for the fight I am figuring I am going to have.  Any information you can share with me would be very much appreciated.  On the list or off whatever you are comfortable with, wendynusbaum at yahoo.com

Thanks
Wendy