[Mdpobc] Come Celebrate the Holidays with the maryland association of blind students

Watson, Bob BWatson at nfb.org
Thu Dec 15 19:53:30 UTC 2011

Pass the word..

Come Celebrate the Holidays

With the

Maryland Association of Blind Students!!

          WE offer the gifts of fellowship, fun, and food!!

Come out to meet new people, play enjoyable games, and win prizes!!  Desserts and drinks will be served, but come early to join us for an entire meal.  In addition to small gifts, we are offering the opportunity to win a holiday basket, filled with wonderful winter delights!  If you are interested, bring a dollar or two to purchase a ticket.  We will also have time set aside for karaoke; so bring your favorite holiday songs to share with others!!

We look forward to seeing you there!!

When?

December 17th, 2011

1:30 p.m.

Immediately following the monthly chapter meeting and annual repass meal

Where?

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute

200 East Wells St.

Baltimore, MD 21230

Who is invited?

Students!  We welcome all middle-school, high-school, and college blind students, in addition to those attending a training center!

What to bring?

Your presence would be great!  But if you would like to register as a member of MDABS, please bring $5.

If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Lomax

Cell: (908)-577-0221 or email: mlomax1 at umbc.edu<mailto:mlomax1 at umbc.edu>