[Mdpobc] Hello and introduction

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 01:18:07 UTC 2011

Welcome

My family and I live in Western MD and it is far and between for us to get together with the of Families in the State so we Treasure any and all of the events that the Parents Group has.  It is the best way for my son to meet other blind Youth and Blind Mentors.

The next event is this Saturday where we will be cooking with out looking and preparing a breakfast for the Baltimore Chapter of the NFB of MD.  Then during their meeting we will be auctioning off our Bake good. The we will have a Meeting of our Parents organization planning our event in april for a all day workshops for parents and Kids.

We welcome you to come and meet other parents.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children
www.tlcbythelake.weebly.com

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.

only 10% blind Children being taught Braille

You can be part of the solution.

Buy a Louis Braille Commemorative coin at www.nfb.org