[Mdpobc] FW: Workforce investment act

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:50:50 UTC 2011

Fellow Parent

The ability of our Children to not be paid subminium wages is being waged in the Senate this week.  The workforce investment act has section 511 from Title 5 being put in it, allowing this to allow subminum wages to disabled individuals.  Below is a letter we sent to Senator Mikulski that you may use as a sample letter to compose your own.  Please as Sharon has requested to act ASAP but definitely before Wednesday July 20.

 I have attached the contact for Senator Mikulski. http://mikulski.senate.gov/contact/shareyouropinion.cfm

Washington, DC
503 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224-4654

We must be the voice for our children today, or we can not complain tomorrow

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children