[Mdpobc] BELL students ??

Chrissie Day- cmdayrdh at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 12:41:22 UTC 2011

I'd like to sign up Derrick(age 5) & Meredith(age 3) if it's not too late and or too young.  I called Melissa yesterday and left a message on the phone.  Derrick is a emerging braille reader.  Meredith is learning the alphabet letters.  She knows mostly her name letters.
My contact info: 410-857-4553 home or work 410-876-4602 or cell 410-259-3485.  Email see above, but I don't have access during work.  I'll try to check at lunch.  I'm off tomorrow.
Thank you ,Christine Day